The HB400 Optical Comparator provides exceptional performance with a 16" (400mm) diameter viewing screen, LED lighting, and 110lbs (50kg) workstage load capacity. Available with optical and/or video edge detection which removes operator subjectivity in locating edges of parts being measured. A bayonet style lens mounting system accepts a choice of six fixed interchangeable lenses as well as the OV2 Zoom or TOV2 fixed telecentric magnification video camera systems. Motorized stage, fully automatic CNC controls and swing-away lamp house are all optional features. This comparator provides performance previously only available with floor standing models.
HB400 Horizontal Benchtop Optical Comparator
- 16" x 6" X-Y travel workstage (400mm x 150mm)
- All metal construction with hard-anodized stage tooling plate
- Single bayonet-style lens mounting system
- Collimating condenser with yellow/green filter and provision to mount further accessories
- Linear encoder (glass scale) with 20μin (0.5μm) resolution on both X and Y axes
- LED profile and surface illumination
- Fixed duplex fiber optic surface illumination
- Digital protractor for accurate angle measurement (1' resolution) via Q-axis readout
- Available with MetLogix™ M1 tablet, M2 or M3 measuring software touch-screen and PC, or Mx-Series digital readout.
- Fine adjustment on all axes
- Quick release mechanism on the X-axis